Mattisson is a company from the Netherland. They create sustainable products that contribute to a universal style of healthy living.
Contains per capsule
Algae oil Omega-3 481 mg
of which pure DHA 150 mg
of which pure EPA 75 mg
Omega 3, sunflower oil, rosemary extract, tocopherol (antioxidant), ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant), vegetarian capsule (hypromellose)
Glass jar with aluminium cap
Algae oil is made out of vegetables and contain the active form of omega 3 fatty acids. For this reason we offer Algae oil for people who are looking for an alternative to fish oil or krill oil. Omega 3 fatty acids, just like omega 6 fatty acids, are essential for your body. This means that you cannot create them yourself and you have to get them from your diet.
1 capsule daily, swallow whole with water, preferably with a meal. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. Keep cool, dry and closed. Keep out of reach of children.
Algae oil is rich in the omega 3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. These fatty acids have many advantages. Below is a brief summary of the benefits that these fatty acids have:
– DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function fish fatty acid that contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function *
– DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
– Fish fatty acids contribute to the normal functioning of the heart
– The omega 3 fish fatty acids have a beneficial effect on maintaining normal blood pressure
– Daily supplementation of 2 grams of EPA and DHA contributes to normal fat levels in the blood (triglycerides)